|NOTICE TO FOOD PANTRY CLIENTS
DUE TO THE COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic we are implementing the following changes for the safety of our clients and volunteer workers.
– Clients are not allowed in the Pantry Area
– One Family Representative at a time will enter the Pantry door, stay at the top of the stairs, and a volunteer will take your name and log the client sheet with name and date.
– Prepared bags, with food items based on family size will be given to you outside the pantry door.
These are extraordinary times and we hope that we can return to our usual way of serving our community soon.
Are you in need?
Everyone living in the Ichabod Crane School District is eligible to receive food once every thirty (30) days if they are in need.
To receive food, come during hours posted with proof of residency dated within the last two (2) months.
Preferred proofs showing physical (911) address include: phone, electric or cable bill; mailing from a government agency; current rent receipt. Driver’s license, tax bill and similar proofs are acceptable only within two months of issue date.
Please bring a photo ID for you first visit.
The Food Pantry is open:
- Every Monday, 12 noon – 2pm
- 1st, 3rd & Last Wednesday, 6pm – 8pm
- 2nd & 4th Saturday, 9am – 11am
We are located at the First Presbyterian Church 3212 Church St. in Valatie, in the rear building.